2020年12月6日 23:09 #8803Ginger Buccinoゲスト
The Wild Shore
(Three Californias Triptych, #1)
by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Series: Three Californias Triptych, #1
- Genres: fiction, dystopia, apocalyptic, novels
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 384 pages
- Awards: Nebula Award Nominee (1985), Locus Award for Best First Novel (1985), Philip K. Dick Award for Special Citation (1985), SF Chronicle Award Nominee for Novel (1985)
- Publisher: Orb Books
- Author: Kim Stanley Robinson
- ISBN: 9780312890360 (0312890362)
- Release date: March 15, 1995
About The Book
2047: for 60 years America has been quarantined after a devastating nuclear attack. For the small community of San Onofre on the West Coast, life is a matter of survival: living simply on what the sea and land can provide, preserving what knowledge and skills they can in a society without mass communications. Until the men from San Diego arrive, riding the rails on flatbed trucks and bringing news of the new American Resistance. And Hank Fletcher and his friends are drawn into an adventure that marks the end of childhood…
PDF ebook The Wild Shore by Kim Stanley Robinson. TXT book The Wild Shore download for Android on Amazon. MOBI The Wild Shore Kim Stanley Robinson buy cheap Mac. MP3 The Wild Shore read on IndieBound.
Hardback ebook The Wild Shore on iOS on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book The Wild Shore by Kim Stanley Robinson buy. Hardcover book The Wild Shore Kim Stanley Robinson download on Kobo. Paperback ebook The Wild Shore read online for PocketBook.
FB2 The Wild Shore buy iPad on Audible. EPUB book The Wild Shore Kim Stanley Robinson read online. Online ebook The Wild Shore by Kim Stanley Robinson download on reader on Dymocks. MP3 The Wild Shore.