2020年11月7日 10:49 #4837Danielle Turnboleゲスト
by Robyn Schneider
- Awards: Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2017)
- Release date: May 26, 2015
- Places: California
- Author: Robyn Schneider
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
- Language: english
- Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction, illness, death
- Characters: Lane Rosen, Sadie Bennett
- Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
- ISBN: 9780062217165 (006221716X)
About The Book
When he’s sent to Latham House, a boarding school for sick teens, Lane thinks his life may as well be over.
But when he meets Sadie and her friends — a group of eccentric troublemakers — he realises that maybe getting sick is just the beginning. That illness doesn’t have to define you, and that falling in love is its own cure.
Hardcover ebook Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider download iOS on Walmart. Hardback book Extraordinary Means. MOBI Extraordinary Means Robyn Schneider read on iPad on IndieBound. FictionBook book Extraordinary Means buy cheap. EPUB Extraordinary Means read online on Barnes & Noble.
PDF ebook Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider buy for PocketBook. Paperback book Extraordinary Means Robyn Schneider for Android. FB2 Extraordinary Means download on Powells. MP3 ebook Extraordinary Means Robyn Schneider download on reader. Online ebook Extraordinary Means buy cheap on Book Depository.