2020年11月4日 05:42 #4340Ginny Sinnyゲスト
The Lost Man
by Jane Harper
- Language: english
- Author: Jane Harper
- Publisher: Flatiron Books
- Places: Queensland, Australia
- Format: hardcover, 340 pages
- Genres: mystery, fiction, thriller, crime, australia, contemporary, adult, suspense
- ISBN: 9781250105684 (1250105684)
- Awards: Ned Kelly Award for Best Fiction (2019), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Mystery & Thriller (2019)
- Release date: February 5, 2019
About The Book
Two brothers meet at the border of their vast cattle properties under the unrelenting sun of outback Queensland, in this stunning new standalone novel from New York Times bestseller Jane Harper
They are at the stockman’s grave, a landmark so old, no one can remember who is buried there. But today, the scant shadow it casts was the last hope for their middle brother, Cameron. The Bright family’s quiet existence is thrown into grief and anguish. Something had been troubling Cameron. Did he lose hope and walk to his death? Because if he didn’t, the isolation of the outback leaves few suspects…
Dark, suspenseful, and deeply atmospheric, The Lost Man is the highly anticipated next book from the bestselling and award-winning Jane Harper, author of The Dry and Force of Nature.
EPUB The Lost Man for Kindle. Hardcover book The Lost Man by Jane Harper download on Audible. FictionBook ebook The Lost Man read on IndieBound.
MOBI book The Lost Man Jane Harper buy on iPhone. TXT ebook The Lost Man buy cheap. MP3 The Lost Man Jane Harper iOS on Book Depository.
Paperback The Lost Man read online. PDF ebook The Lost Man by Jane Harper download on reader on Powells. Online book The Lost Man download PocketBook on Bookshop.