2020年11月5日 08:11 #4545Ann Gantゲスト
by Shannon Kirk
- Release date: May 5, 2015
- Publisher: Oceanview Publishing
- Author: Shannon Kirk
- Genres: thriller, mystery, fiction, crime, suspense, adult, horror
- Awards: USA Best Book Award, National Indie Excellence Awards for Suspense (2015), Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Award for Thriller & Suspense (Adult Fiction) (Gold) (2015)
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781608091454 (1608091457)
- Format: hardcover, 226 pages
About The Book
Imagine a helpless, pregnant 16-year-old who’s just been yanked from the serenity of her home and shoved into a dirty van. Kidnapped. Alone. Terrified.
Now forget her …
Picture instead a pregnant, 16-year-old, manipulative prodigy. She is shoved into a dirty van and, from the first moment of her kidnapping, feels a calm desire for two things: to save her unborn son and to exact merciless revenge.
She is methodical, calculating, scientific in her plotting. A clinical sociopath? Leaving nothing to chance, secure in her timing and practice, she waits for the perfect moment to strike. Method 15/33 is what happens when the victim is just as cold as the captors.
The agents trying to find a kidnapped girl have their own frustrations and desires wrapped into this chilling drama. In the twists of intersecting stories, one is left to ponder. Who is the victim? Who is the aggressor?
Online Method 15/33 read. EPUB book Method 15/33 by Shannon Kirk download for PocketBook on Booktopia. FB2 ebook Method 15/33 buy.
Hardback Method 15/33 Shannon Kirk iOS on Powells. PDF ebook Method 15/33 by Shannon Kirk download. MP3 book Method 15/33 on iPhone on IndieBound.
FictionBook ebook Method 15/33 buy cheap on Mac. TXT Method 15/33 Shannon Kirk read online on Book Depository. MOBI book Method 15/33 buy cheap.