2020年11月7日 11:01 #4838Sarah Faheyゲスト
On the Beach
by Nevil Shute
- Genres: fiction, classics, dystopia, apocalyptic, australia, war, literature, novels
- Language: english
- Publisher: House of Stratus
- Format: paperback, 296 pages
- Release date: October 31, 2002
- Places: Australia, Melbourne, Victoria
- ISBN: 9781842322765 (1842322761)
- Characters: Dwight Towers, Moira Davidson, Peter Holmes, Mary Holmes, John Osborne
- Author: Nevil Shute
About The Book
After a nuclear World War III has destroyed most of the globe, the few remaining survivors in southern Australia await the radioactive cloud that is heading their way and bringing certain death to everyone in its path. Among them is an American submarine captain struggling to resist the knowledge that his wife and children in the United States must be dead. Then a faint Morse code signal is picked up, transmitting from somewhere near Seattle, and Captain Towers must lead his submarine crew on a bleak tour of the ruined world in a desperate search for signs of life. On the Beach is a remarkably convincing portrait of how ordinary people might face the most unimaginable nightmare.
MOBI On the Beach by Nevil Shute buy cheap on Dymocks. Paperback ebook On the Beach read Kindle. FictionBook book On the Beach on iPhone on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook On the Beach Nevil Shute download. Online book On the Beach Nevil Shute buy for Mac.