2020年11月4日 08:17 #4365Anthony Pinkertonゲスト
The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter
(The Extraordinary Adventures of the Athena Club, #1)
by Theodora Goss
- Awards: Nebula Award Nominee for Best Novel (2017), Locus Award for First Novel (2018), World Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (2018), Compton Crook Award Nominee (2018)
- Series: The Extraordinary Adventures of the Athena Club, #1
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Release date: June 20, 2017
- Genres: fantasy, mystery, fiction, historical, horror, retellings
- Language: english
- Author: Theodora Goss
- Format: paperback, 402 pages
- ISBN: 9781534409637 (1534409637)
About The Book
Mary Jekyll, alone and penniless following her parents’ death, is curious about the secrets of her father’s mysterious past. One clue in particular hints that Edward Hyde, her father’s former friend and a murderer, may be nearby, and there is a reward for information leading to his capture… a reward that would solve all of her immediate financial woes.
But her hunt leads her to Hyde’s daughter, Diana, a feral child left to be raised by nuns. With the assistance of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, Mary continues her search for the elusive Hyde, and soon befriends more women, all of whom have been created through terrifying experimentation: Beatrice Rappaccini, Catherin Moreau, and Justine Frankenstein.
When their investigations lead them to the discovery of a secret society of immoral and power-crazed scientists, the horrors of their past return. Now it is up to the monsters to finally triumph over the monstrous.
FictionBook The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter for Kindle on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter Theodora Goss buy cheap. PDF book The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter download on Powells.